Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter and their group companies, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 28th February 2022. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details on the online form on this page.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on Tuesday 1st March 2022. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is a signed copy of Wahala by Nikki May and all 6 sets in the BLKListed instant nails range.
8. Ten runners up will win a set of BLKlisted instant nails and a hardback copy of Wahala.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be notified via email by Friday 18th March 2022. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize remains unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
13. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, One Embassy Gardens, 8 Viaduct Gardens, London, SW11 7BW
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.