You will need:
• A4 paper
• A printer
• The card template
• Pens and/or colouring pencils
How to make:
1. Download the card and print on A4 paper.
2. Fold in half along the dotted line so your paper now forms a card shape.
3. Colour it in with pens or pencils.
4. Finish your card by writing the most awesome, personalised message to your mum (we recommended you tell her she’s absolutely splendiferous!
Do you like to spend time outdoors exploring? Or do you prefer to spend the day in the library? Discover which of Roald Dahl's iconic heroes you're most like with our quiz!
It's going to be another bumper year of Puffin books. From magical adventures and hilarious fictional diaries to body-positive picture books, we've put together a list of the stories to watch out for in 2021. Jump to: Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May